2010/01/26

The-Dream - LoveTape: The Demo's [UNOFFICIAL]





1. Tears Fall


2. Keep On Lovin' Me


3. Sweat It Out


4. Livin' A Lie


5. Betcha Gon' Know (Mariah Carey Demo)


6. This Hot


7. Nobody but You (Featuring Cassie)


8. Should've Been You


9. Tipper Love


10. Like I Do


11. Bed (J. Holiday Demo)


12. I'm Not Ok


13. Umbrella (Rihanna Demo)


14. Chameleon


15. H.A.T.E.U (Mariah Carey Demo)


16. Cry


17. Love vs Money Pt.2


18. Amazin' (Featuring Christina Milian)


19. Elope (Featuring Christina Milian)


20. They Don't Know Me (Mariah Carey Demo)


21. Get Like Me


22. Zodiac


23. Best Ex (Janet Jackson Demo)


24. Hard To Find


25. Hit It On The Road


26. Hater


27. Up Out My Face (Mariah Carey Demo)


28. I Need Things (Mariah Carey Demo)


29. Take You Home 2 My Mama


30. Touch & Feel


31. Supersonic (Featuring Christina Milian)


32. Something New


33. So Real So Fake


34. Touch My Body (Remix)


35. Rainman


36. Cringing


37. Lions, Tigers & Bears


I put together a complication of T-D's demos/tracks.


Their all AMAZINNNNN, my highlights are the Mariah & Rihanna Demo's.


As well as the tracks with Christina Milian."Hit it on the Road, Hater, Touch & Feel, Bed, This Hot, I'm not Ok", etc..are also hot as well!


Enjoy!